Friday, August 5, 2016

"Baby Momma" Drama in The Den

Hello to my viewers, readers, fans etc, you've seen our vlogs, you've seen our articles but this one is something you don't want to misread. Of course this circles around C. Miller and his relationship problems I mean nobody else has as much trouble of settling down this this Dayton star right here. Miller is supposedly dating the beautiful "Pooh Dangerfield" I mean we all know these two have been rubbing it in most faces over the course of the basketball season. However a Facebook post from "RzaRain" yesterday has many questioning his loyalty to the beautiful Pooh Dangerfield. It clearly shows him and his "baby's mother" in an altercation about whatever stupid disagreement they may have. First of all TO ANY FEMALE WHO IS SHIELDING THEIR CHILD FROM THE FATHER LIKE THIS. YOU SHOULD NEVER CALL YOURSELF A MOTHER. This is the real definition of an asshole in my playbook. This man took a round trip from Oregon to be in the same hospital room as his daughter after taking a loss in the name of Bri. This is the same player who had pretty much the entire league trending #Pray4Lamiyah after his "princess" so Miller calls her laid in the hospital bed. This is a disgrace to all mothers out there, and I wouldn't blame Miller if he never spoke the name of La'Miyah again. It's only a certain amount of BS a person can take, and this tops the cake. RzaRain I hope you the best of luck dealing with this type of ignorance, but you still have questions to answer. The question stands on if Miller and his "baby's mother" were trying to pursue a relationship? We haven't seen no post about Pooh Dangerfield and RzaRain since I don't even remember.

Another question remains on if Miller will have a clear head heading into Game 1 of WorldTour Nationals? We all know how even the lightest distractions can throw Miller off his game, and I'm sure Sacramento Fury will do everything in their power to capitalize. So what are the thoughts on Miller as far as this new story starting to cycle around the league? Of course I had to ask, even though it was not face to face but I did get to talk on the phone with Miller and I have got to tell you. I could hear the anger in his voice, I could tell he paced back and fourth while pretty much yelling these words.

"Man the shit just slides off my back. It doesn't faze me. Tell the mother****** to watch me work this weekend. We will see my worth" -C. Miller

Now with all of this starting to stir up I had to get the thoughts of the "girlfriend" of Miller, and his teammate M. Wells who may have to step up his game in Game 1 of WorldTour Nationals.

"I don't blame him for trying to work things out with her. I wish he didn't have a child by someone like her, but you can't undue the past. I will stand by him through whatever may block his success. If she doesn't let him see his daughter then I will be there when he goes into his stage of depression or whatever the case maybe. You never know we maybe expecting so I can show her how a real wife supports her man" -P. Dangerfield

"Time will tell, the best we can do as a team right now is pick our teammate up, and dust him off and tell him get focused. We've been through this before, and we will get through this again." -M. Wells

The Dayton Wolves are on their way back to Sacramento for a 1st round series against the Fury in WorldTour Nationals. With 7 days until tipoff, will the Dayton Wolves take Game 1? Or will they find themselves in a win or go home situation they're next trip back to Dayton Ohio?

No comments:

Post a Comment